pension auto enrolment
What is automatic enrolment?
Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must put certain staff into a workplace pension and pay into it. This is called 'automatic enrolment'.
Whether you only employ one person, a personal assistant, nanny etc, you have a legal duty.
What do you need to do?
All Employers must complete an online declaration to advise the Pension Regulator what you have done to comply.
Each time an employee is paid you need to monitor their age and earnings to check whether they need to be in a pension scheme and work out the contributions that need to be deducted and paid to your chosen pension provider.
The employees also require letters to advise them of their rights.
Every three years following your staging date any employees that have opted out will need to be re-enrolled if they fit the criteria.
Letters will then have to be sent to these employees and a re-enrolment declaration completed with the Pension Regulator
What we can do to help?
- Assist in the introduction of Workplace Pension
- Assess your employees each time they are paid
- Calculate the contributions
- Provide letters to your employees
- Upload Pension Contributions to your chosen Pension Provider
- Complete the Compliance Declaration with the Pension Regulator